The planned ISA Middle East Cybersecurity virtual conference be held to coincide with the US-based event to enhance the value of both efforts. The Saudi Aramco supported event will be held live, on-line.
The content and discussion of the Middle East event will be recorded so that it can be presented as an additional track at the US event. This gives the Middle East presenters access to a second audience in a different region of the world.
Sponsors will be given the option of having a presence at one or both events, and the two will be promoted together as one, integrated product. Anyone who registers can have access to both live virtual conferences as well as the recordings of all materials that are made available after the fact.
Topics of focus for the Middle East event may include:
- Identifying and Controlling Cyber Security Ricks in the Supply Chain
- Industrial Cybersecurity from the CISO Perspective
- Securing Private Networks
- Building Cyber Security into Engineering Plans
- Mapping ISO to ISA62443
- Case Study Applications of Cybersecurity Best Practices
- Hacking Wireless Access Points
• ISA offers virtual events—including webinars, virtual conferences, and ISA Connect Live—across a variety of topics.
@ISA_Interchange @ISASaudi @ISA_EU#PAuto #Cybersecurity
Post a Comment